Saturday, January 9, 2010

Calling All Beaders!


I just found about this wonderful event! The sign-up deadline is January 10th. The rules are rather simple:

First, you must have a blog!
Second, you must email Ms. Anderson at lori at lorianderson dot com by January 10th to let her know you want to join the Bead Soup Party. 
Then, "On January 11th, I'll contact everyone with your Party Partner and list all the Party Blogs. You'll then send that person a Party Pack:

~ A focal
~ Some coordinating spacers or beads
~ A special clasp (not just a lobster claw)

When you get your package of beads, you make something with it, take a picture, and post it on your blog on February 1st. Then everyone hops around to all the Party Blogs to see what you made!"



I finally checked my spam box and found the invitation there! 

Here's looking forward to seeing at this wonderful event! 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like so much fun for all of you beaders! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun - pity I am too late and on the other side of the Atlantic!

    Looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you missed the deadline JanMary! Lori has some international beaders in her party! I would have loved the chance to trade with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by...the cat on your header is absolutely beautiful!!

    Thanks for the coffee recommendations...I'm going to check these out!

    Happy Tuesday ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete