Saturday, January 23, 2010

1000th Sale Celebration!

If you have been reading this blog at all, you know I'm not only into our cats, but I'm into beading. If you have been following my blog for any length of time, you know I'm totally addicted to beads. Not only am I totally addicted to beads, I'm a own  beads by bead artists, such as Terri Stone, Mary Ellen, and Ivy Koehn, who create such lovely beads that makes my addiction more complete. 

My name is Cathryn and I'm a complete bead addict. To make matters worse, I own beads handcrafted by bead artists and I shop at exclusive bead dealers. What's more is that I have no intention of giving up my addiction. NONE--do you hear me? They will have to pry my coffee mug out of my left hand and my strand of beads out of my right hand when I die. And they won't get the smile off my face at all. :D

Yes--I lost it to the Addict for a minute, but I'm back. I promise. Swear to it!

If you have been following my blog any length of time, you know I own a couple of cases of Terri Stone's beads and I like to make jewelry from her beads. All right already--I like to make jewelry out of all the beads in my collection but I'm trying to make a point here. Bear with me please. 

Terri Stone of TLSClayDesign is nearing her 1000th sale. In fact--as of this writing, she's a mere 66 sales away from that magical number. To help her celebrate that milestone, I created this set for her to give to the person who makes that one thousandth sale. 
 
 
A close-up of the earrings
That's right... to all of you out there in BloggerLand, the person who happens to make that 1000th sale at TLSClayDesign gets the set, made with Terri's beads. Here's your chance to own some jewelry made from beads created from a talented artist!

Stay tuned to this blog for more details of the 1000th Sale Celebration at TLSClayDesign! 

4 comments:

  1. You are so cool! What an awesome thing to do and it's such a gorgeous set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thing to do! Terri is an absolutely gifted bead artist and I've got my share of her creations! I'll be doing my part to help her reach 1000 and maybe I'll be the lucky winner of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Cathryn! You are the best. Love having your work in my hands for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous set, and a confident early congratulations to Terri on sale #1000!

    ReplyDelete