Saturday, October 24, 2009

Uh Oh...

Don't you just hate when it happens to you?

I'm learning about blogging and to do that, I play with my site in between my students. Remember that I teach at the college level and the university uses the most modern technology. Seriously. Right now I'm waiting for one of my students to contact me in a virtual classroom that is really cool when it works. My students can find me online in this virtual classroom on Saturday mornings (when I'm not at the Farmer's Market!) and get private/semi-private tutoring. Mind you--this is voluntary on my part because like most schools, I don't get paid for anything outside of the 3 hours a week I actually teach. That means grading papers, setting up assignments, answering student concerns via telephone/email, and tutoring/review sessions are completely given gratis.  

Anyway--while waiting for another student to come and ask me a question about this week's assignments, I began playing with my newly created blog. What can I do--how can I do it? Some where along the line I accidently removed the people who signed up as followers to this blog. I'm not sure what I did or how I did it so I can add people back to that list. So please, if you can find it in your hearts to forgive me my mistake--please re-add yourself. I didn't mean to bump you out!

Thanks for your patience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment