Wednesday, October 21, 2009

They Can Be Cute...SOMETIMES

This morning when I went into the kitchen to feed eleven demanding stomachs, I noticed that a couple of the kittens seem to be interested in something behind the couch in the living room. I couldn't see what they were staring out but I could read their thoughts. 

"Think she's going to be mad?"

"Oh yeah...this is a big no-no!"

"You gonna tell who did this?"

"Hey, I live by the Feline Code. Don't ask, don't tell!"


Turns out SOMEONE had knocked over my ficus (weeping fig tree) sometime during the early morning hours. Potting soil was all over the floor, the couch, and the end table. It mixed in with my craft books. For good measure, they scattered my crochet hooks that I had sitting on the end table, waiting for me to finish the baby poncho. Luckily I had put that away.

So before coffee, there was a huge mess to clean up. 


1 comment: